Conducting an interview is something that most managers do, but it is very rare that they have ever been trained on how to conduct one well. This usually means that they ask the wrong questions, accept weak answers from candidates and then make an ill informed selection and hire the wrong people for their teams. There could even be some legal ramifications should they ask an inappropriate question.
The Candidate is an interactive one day workshop designed to provide your hiring managers, either in HR or not, with the skills and knowledge needed to conduct an effective interview and manage the process.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the importance of recruitment and the financial impact it has on your business
- Understanding the process in your organisation
- CV screening
- Creating a positive candidate expereince
- The legal bit - questions to avoid completely
- Effective interview questions
- Listening for the right answers
The Candidate - Interview Skills
This programme is aimed at anyone within an organisation who conducts internal or external interviews, or those about to begin conducting them.
it is great for those who have been conducting interviews for some time to refresh their skills. It is also a great programme to include in any new or aspiring manager training.